Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hmm, hmmm ... HMMMM!

That is me clearing my throat and admitting it has been over A YEAR!!! since I last posted anything on this blog... I don't think anyone reads it anyway but I still feel like a failure in this blog. No worries though. I am jumping back in today with both feet....

Updates:
Since last year at this time I have lost 14lbs... Not quite the 50 I was going for this past year but it is progress nonetheless! Most of this weight loss was acheived by modifications in my eating habits. I have also tried to be more active on and off (to be honest more off than on), but as I learned in school appearance is 80% diet, 10% physical activity, and 10% genetics.

Goals for this next year will include training for a triathalon. I am not sure when I will actually sign up for one but my goal is to start training. I love swimming and biking, but running has never been my strong point. I have always wanted to be a runner but have never put the effort into acheiving that goal; so here is the beginning of my new goal.  I am currently researching training programs and new bikes. I would like to have enough money for a bike by September but I am not sure if that is going to happen just yet. We shall see!

That is all for now. I am going to try to be better about keeping this up to date this year because if I do happen to get any readers, I could use all the support I can get!

No comments: